How about this for a simple wedding DIY with a monogrammed or custom wax seal?
Wedding Cupcake Idea
All that is needed is cake and chocolate. We like the idea of the seal on top of petit fours, cupcakes, or your wedding sheet cake. Press your was seal into semi-melted chocolate, let cool, and transfer onto your cake. Are you in need of a wax seal? Of course, check it out at our store blackmarketintl.com.
How to make a cupcake?
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy (make sure the butter is room temp so the mixture doesn’t clump) . beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- Divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. Let cool in pans.